Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You threaten me and say your joking, but sometimes I'm not so sure

Blog 5#

Photography Graphics

Heyy,

I’m not sure if I should be blogging about this. I just hope my friend wont get mad.

My friends always asks for advice on things tat she gets up to. Most of the time i dont know what to say, tell her what to do, becasue I’ve never done any of the stuff that she does. But I still help her, even if it ends badly. You may ask why now I start to blogg abot this but the reason the help she needed today scared me aswell as her.

She told me that she hangs out with people who are way older than her and they take illegal drugs. She said she told someone about this as was scared about what they might do to her. Truthfully if they were true friends they wouldn’t hurt her but she says she still wants to be friends with them, she doesnt know why. I started feeling really scared for her, I told her not to hang out with them but she says she still wants to be friends with them. Heres my advice to people in the same trouble:

-Your true friends should be people you can have fun with and not worry about what they think. They are kind to you and wont threaten you about ANYTHING.

- If you’ve been threatened by a friend (about them killing you or bashing you)  you should stop hanging out with. Throw away their numbers, email and lose complete contact with them.

- If they do fun, wild things and you enjoy the thrill of it and thats why you want to be friends with them choose something else that gives you that amount fo excitement. e.g. play grand theft auto (great as you can kill virtual people, my pick) or you can watch horror movies or thrillers (speed or die hard movies are good heat beaters)

-I’m not saying you shouldn’t be friends with people that are crazy and fun but if they start to threaten you and you get scared take my advice,

Please be careful and look after yourself.

A simple compliment means much more when you mean it

G.L.

Qanela

[Via http://glqanela.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment